Serving Winona Since 1989
I am committed to my family and my community. I look forward to treating you like family and resolving your legal issues.
Our Practice Areas
Real Estate Transactions
Practical advice and representation focused on your most important transactions.Read More
Bankruptcy And Debt Relief
Finding solutions to your financial issues so you can focus on what really matters.Read More
Personal Attention And Personalized Solutions
I am attorney Bruce Nelson. At Nelson Law Office, a small law firm with considerable experience, I pay careful attention to every case I handle. I provide personalized service to all of my clients. When you work with my firm, you work with me.
My firm is in the business of finding solutions — solutions to problems that are making my clients’ lives more difficult. If you need the help of an attorney you can trust, talk to me. I can help you directly or steer you toward the solution you need.
A Broad-Based Practice | Serving Winona Since 1989
I have been practicing law in Winona, Minnesota, since 1989, and serve Wabasha, Houston and surrounding counties. My areas of practice include:
- Family law, which includes divorce, custody cases, child support, maintenance, modification of court orders, and which addresses some of life’s most difficult challenges.
- Real estate transactions on behalf of buyers and sellers of property.
- Bankruptcy and debt relief, which addresses problems like credit card debt, medical bills, wage garnishment, vehicle repossession and creditor harassment.
- Estate planning and elder law, which focuses on planning for the future and making sure important family, health and business needs are met.
As a lawyer with knowledge of multiple areas of the law, I can answer your questions and help you work toward your goals.
Why Choose Nelson Law Office?
- One-on-one, personalized attention from your attorney
- Clear explanation of the law, your options and best next steps
- Upfront honesty about legal service costs
- True focus on your needs and best interests
- Strong, confident guides who mitigate problems and alleviate concerns