Real Estate Transactions
Any real estate transaction is a big deal. If you are buying or selling a house, it can be worthwhile to get advice from an attorney. You want to make sure your transaction goes smoothly, with no regrets later.
Many people look to a real estate lawyer to help them protect their interests in an important transaction. Nobody wants to be taken advantage of, and nobody wants to suffer loss because of sloppy paperwork, hidden problems or claims against a property or issues with title. That’s where I can help.
Are You Buying Or Selling A Property? Do You Need Advice As A Landlord?
At Nelson Law Office in Winona, Minnesota, I work with buyers and sellers in Wabasha, Houston and surrounding counties, providing them with practical advice and focused representation. As your attorney, I can protect your interests with regard to:
- Real estate contracts: Drafting and reviewing purchase agreements and other contracts.
- Your closing: I can help ensure that things go the way they should.
- Title insurance and clearing title: Some buyers want an owner’s title insurance policy. As a licensed title insurance agent with Attorneys Title Guaranty Fund (ATGF), I can make sure you have the coverage you want.
- Rental property: If you are a landlord, I can assist you with leases, landlord-tenant disputes, concerns about ordinances and more.
- Financing for single family homes, new construction and commercial property.